SCIENCE BASED TARGETS: Essential Resources
Welcome to our dedicated Science Based Targets resource library. Here you’ll find a host of useful materials to help guide you through the process of setting an SBT. Join a growing list of companies by reducing your GHG footprint, in-line with climate science!
Watch our SBT webinar, which will help you to:
· Evaluate the various Science Based Target methodologies that can be applied
· Understand what is typically required in order to set a Science Based Target
· Think about how to prioritize and implement GHG emissions reduction activities
· Understand the tools available for data collection in the supply chain
· Assess how data visualization can inform decision-making & enable reporting
Watch the SBT webinar recording:
Watch the Tableau Demo:
Anthesis' Josh Whitney explains how our online password-protected data visualization tool allows you to create and forecast GHG emissions for your business and test the impact of reduction strategies towards achieving a science-based target.
SBT Health Check: Where do you stand?
Take our SBT Health Check and receive the slide deck from our webinar.
Answers to this survey will help you to assess your readiness to set a Science Based Target.
To review a more comprehensive assessment, please consult our full SBT Questionnaire:
Our blog posts on the subject of SBTs: